Table of Contents
- 1 Feed-In/Big All Back Ghana Weaving Hairstyle
- 2 Banana Row
- 3 Low Bun All-Back Ghana Weaving
- 4 Artistic/Stitch-In Feed Ghana Weaving Style
- 5 Zig Zag All back Ghana Weaving Hairstyles
- 6 Triangle Parting Ghana Weaving Hairstyle
- 7 Designed With Fancy Beads and Hair Accessories
- 8 Simple All-back
- 9 Blonde Colour Braids
- 10 Flow Curls All-back Ghana Weaving
- 11 All back Ghana Weaving: Bob
- Other All-back Ghana Weaving Hairstyles
The trendy Ghana weaving hairstyle has come to stay amongst Nigerian women. This unique hairstyle dates back to 500BC and has remained a significant part of the African culture. Earlier, Artists used All-back ghana weaving hairstyles to celebrate slaves, people of status, and ethnicity. So, it was common to find this hairstyle on sculptures and ideograph icons. Ghana weaving hairstyles is also known as goddess braids, Cherokee cornrow, invincible cornrow or pencil braids.
With an African history, Ghana weaving makes young women look more attractive and impressive. The hairstyle is developed from plaiting tight braids with hair attachments or extensions. One of the common variations of this creative hairdo is the All-back Ghana weaving Hairstyle. All-back involves braiding your hair from front to back. Hairstylists often design All-back ghana weaving in diverse ways. They could add beads, use different colours, or plait with different colours. So, let’s look at some of the different All-back Ghana weaving hairstyles you can make.
The first is ;
1 Feed-In/Big All Back Ghana Weaving Hairstyle
This hairstyle is perfect for those who don’t like sitting long when making their hair. This hairstyle can be achieved within 30 minutes to one hour. The hairstyle requires dividing your hair into two large segments and braiding it down. However, it can be made into three, four, or five. When making this hair, you need to ensure the artificial hair attachment matches your natural hair colour, bringing out the beauty. Gel or edge control would give a finishing touch to this hairstyle.
2 Banana Row
You should consider this hairdo if you have a heart or square-shaped face. Expect to be beautified by Banana Row hairstyle within 2 hours. The hairstyle can be made with any attachment colour, so far it matches your skin tone.
3 Low Bun All-Back Ghana Weaving
To get a perfect bun, avoid making the weave too long. This stylish hairdo works well with oblong, round and heart-shaped face structure. To put, this hair can be perfected in an hour or less, so it saves you stress.
4 Artistic/Stitch-In Feed Ghana Weaving Style
Although this style is complex, however, a good stylist can pull it off. The Artistic Stitch-In Ghana weaving makes you look unique, classy, and trendy. Like many hairstyles on this list, it takes considerably less time to complete. In addition, it can also be made for all face types except the square face.
5 Zig Zag All back Ghana Weaving Hairstyles
This hairstyle depends mainly on the stylist. When neatly plaited, you should expect a stunning and unique look. It is because it takes skilful cutting and parting of the hair.
6 Triangle Parting Ghana Weaving Hairstyle
Like its name, it requires a triangular cutting and plaiting of the hair. The hairstylist can settle for either large or tiny weaves. It can also be worked on a round-shaped face or any other face structure.
7 Designed With Fancy Beads and Hair Accessories
There are numerous fancy accessories in the market that you could design your braids with. Stylists can add accessories to the front, side, or body of your weave, while beads are often added to the tip or mouth of the hanging braids. A general rule for adult women is to be careful when picking accessories not to come off as childish. Asides from that, you can choose any colour of bead that suit your interest.
8 Simple All-back
Although we’ve mentioned a few complicated styles, Ghana weaving can also be simple. When done right, you should expect a beautiful output. If you are a fan of simple things, you would love the following styles.
9 Blonde Colour Braids
For those who prefer warm and attractive colours, this Blonde colour all-back ghana weaving is best for you. The blonde colour has never gone out of trend in Nigeria, so expect a great look from this colour usage. You can also blend it up with a hair extension that matches your hair colour
10 Flow Curls All-back Ghana Weaving
When making this hair, you can either curl the end of your synthetic attachment or get a curled weave. Any extension you choose would give an impressive, fuller, and rich-babe look.
11 All back Ghana Weaving: Bob
This stylish hairdo matches all face shapes and can be made in different colours. Bob hairstyle involves thonging or curling the finishing braids. Bob usually is short, ending at the jawline or neck. You can also accessorise this short All-back ghana weaving with shiny stones, clip-on and jewellery. Expect to spend approximately 3hours when making this hairstyle.
Other All-back Ghana Weaving Hairstyles
- 6 best air conditioning brands in Nigeria and pricesIn this article, you will know the best air conditioning brands in Nigeria that will help you beat this heat. Any Nigerian understands the value of living in a cool, pleasant environment indoors. In particular, considering the kind of climate we have in our country, Nigeria may not be the hottest country on the planet,…
- 10 visa free countries nigerians can visitIn this post, we’ll show you which 10 visa free countries Nigerians can visit without having to apply for an embassy visa first. We’ve also included some destination suggestions to assist you in planning the perfect vacation!Are you considering a trip abroad? Even though most countries require Nigerians to obtain a visa prior to arrival,…
- the 6 best airbnb apartments in lagosThis article provides you with the best Airbnb apartments in Lagos that you can get and offers you nothing but comfort. Lagos is one of the most densely populated cities in West Africa as well as the only location with the largest percentage of Nigerian tribal groups, from the richest to the poorest. Because of…
- top 6 most fashionable nigerian male celebritiesThis list of the most fashionable Nigerian male celebrities contains the celebrities who have been setting the trend and have greatly influenced men’s fashion sense. Fashion, they say, is equivalent to comfort. Essentially, fashion is being comfortable in what you wear while maintaining style and class.Whether you’re wearing simple outfits, bougie or ceremonial clothes, your…
- From cowries to naira: the evolution of the Nigerian currency (1700 till date)The evolution of the Nigerian currency dates back from the use of cowries to the naira that we use in today’s world.Nigeria’s monetary units and structure have seen significant changes since the country’s independence in 1960. Nigeria’s financial sector evolved throughout time, from barter commerce to using manilla and cowries. Manilla was a bronze or…
- 6 ways to identify fake instagram vendors and avoid being scammedIf you love to shop online, especially on Instagram, then you must know the ways to identify fake Instagram vendors.Nowadays, we do most of our shopping online, and Instagram is one of the biggest platforms to showcase our goods and for buyers and sellers to connect directly. Even people with shops now have pages on…